Rainy Days

Hey everyone! Are you tired of the rain or what? It has poured and poured...and poured here! This is how I've felt:



source

Gotta love LOLcats :)

Although rain typically turns me into a hobbit, I ventured out last night so that my social life didn't take a hit. I successfully navigated thought parts of NOVA at night, in the pouring rain, and without a GPS. Well, successfully on the way home. I missed a few signs on the way there. ;) I'd say that's pretty successful! I have to admit, I've become pretty reliant on my GPS like most people my age.

On rainy days I just want to make comfort food. Specifically, this chili, these cookies, and all of these. I also want to curl up on the couch in my pjs and watch tv...or Bachelor Pad on Hulu. That's an extremely guilty, and embarrassing, pleasure...I know.

I don't have any new recipes for you all so far this week. Unless you call scrambled eggs with mushrooms, spinach, and pepper jack cheese a recipe! I'm sure I'll come up with something soon. But until then, make one of those comforting recipes to brighten your mood!

Comments

Popular Posts